The use of health data for research and analysis in the post-pandemic healthcare system is set to be reviewed by the Ministry of Health, the BBC has learned. Why is it so important to researchers and scientists to use data in a post pandemic?Source: gov.uk
Published on 2021-02-09
- CERN : Large Hadron Collider Beauty experiment releases first set of data to the public
- As Data Centers Proliferate , Neighbors Knock the Noise
- Civic Entrepreneur Frank McCourt Launches Project Liberty , Transformational New Initiative To Enable Healthier , More Equitable Online Economy
- New data hub gives insights into Glasgow life
- How Solar Monkey is helping to accelerate the energy transition
- As data centers proliferate , neighbors knock the noise
- Avionica and SmartSky Partner Up | Aero - News Network
- How to preserve our privacy in an AI - enabled world of smart ...
- Hospitals are selling treasure troves of medical data what could go wrong ?
- Chainlink And CF Benchmarks Launch First Market - Wide Interes ...
- DfT plans alpha project for open data on EV chargepoints
- Government levelling up bill promotes open data - based digital planning
- WTO Joint Statement Initiative on E - commerce : Statement by Ministers Released
- Nigeria : How Abuse of Procurement Laws Worsens Nigeria Infrastructural Deficit
- Databricks Lakehouse Sets the New World Record for Data Warehouse Performance