A new book aims to unlock the full potential of six post-industrial cities, which have been threatened by a decline in population and an increase in poverty rates over the last 50 years. But how do they work to revive their local economies?Source: hub.jhu.edu
Published on 2021-02-25
- The case for open land - data systems
- Open platform : The idea of digital ecosystems
- Need quality incubators to mentor startups for innovation : Principal scientific advisor to govt
- Three Ways Apple Privacy Changes Will Impact Your Business
- New data - sharing requirements from the National Institutes o ...
- Open Data Economy coming to New Zealand The Gisborne Herald
- Network Contagion Research Institute ( NCRI ) Awarded Open Source Non - Profit of the Year by Osmosis Institute
- How Thailand is using YouTube to reskill its workforce
- Warehouse space is the latest thing being hoarded
- From AI to 5G , How Global Trends Will Transform Data Centers in 2021
- WISeKey Releases New Version of WISe . ART NFT Marketplace wit ...
- What new in the Consumer Data Right ?
- Keeping u [ with COP : how do countries measure climate action ?
- Visa and Brankas go live with global partners , unveiling new Open Finance products
- Sardina Systems Named Among the Top IT Companies in the united kingdom