The world’s biggest cloud storage company has announced a new round of debt financing, bringing the total equity round to $112m (£113m) in the last year, according to the Bloomberg Financial Times newspaper. Why?Source: koreabizwire.com
Published on 2021-04-29
- What does it take to to launch a successful Fintech startup ?
- In Bengaluru , a crowdsourcing initiative is filling gaps in data on lakes
- Local officials hope national opioid settlement will help curb crisis
- Algorithm and blues : avoiding the traps in new tech
- Africa : Why Scholars Have Created Global Guidelines for Ancient DNA Research
- A Ferrytale of New Ports : 4G / LTE private networks will likely do the heavy lifting
- Hundreds of climate targets submitted ahead of COP27 , says Mark Carney
- Trace Labs , the OriginTrail core team , receives support from the World Economic Forum to ensure safer buying of COVID - 19 protective equipment using blockchain
- Lagos Procurement Agency trains officers to enhance transparency
- In the metaverse , will big gaming eventually become big tech ?
- The data - driven path to a stronger press in Latin America | LSE Latin America and Caribbean
- Data insight is the holy grail of better government decision - making
- African data centre initiative to kick off in Lagos and Durban
- Red Hat announces open hybrid cloud and edge solutions at summit
- Travel Insurance Market to be Worth $63 . 9 Billion by 2030 : Grand View Research , Inc .