The global data economy is on track to become one of the largest economic sectors globally, a new report has revealed. The importance of data is being considered by experts in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and worldwide. Why?Source: urdupoint.com
Published on 2021-05-25
- Rethinking how we move around our cities in 2021 , according to experts
- LADOT count shows a 22 % increase in biking , 6 % drop in walking in 2019 from 2017
- Crisp Raises $35M in Series B to Accelerate Growth as Adoption of Supply Chain Data and Optimization Technology Skyrockets
- Pieter Vander Vennet Diary | OpenStreetMap is in trouble
- AirByte Aims to Make Its Open Source ETL Connector Specs the Standard
- Heartex Raises $25 Million Series A to Help Every Company Become a Data - Centric AI Company
- Committee for National In - Country Value Program holds its in ...
- All industries can and do benefit from open - source software
- Ivan Safronov : Journalist jailing shows how far the rot in Russia goes
- The Open 3D Foundation Announces Latest Enhancements To Open ...
- GT launches online petition to demand truth on US nuke sub collision in South China Sea
- NetApp Announces Intent to Acquire Instaclustr , the Industry Leading Platform for Deploying and Managing Open - Source Data and Workflow Applications as a Service
- Opinion : New York urgently needs medication abortion on its college campuses
- Reforms will impact every aspect of our operation Louise Smyth on Companies House top priority
- iTWire - Will telcos operate at the edge ?