The chief executive of Dubai s Financial Development Institute (FDI) has announced a major investment in Amazon Web Services in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with upcoming data centres in Dubai and the Gulf of Emirate (Gulf states) .Source: khaleejtimes.com
Published on 2021-09-04
- CPGs Optimizing Sustainability Strategies Through Crisp Data
- Travelport joins sustainable travel coalition Travalyst
- Big Tech Is Hoarding the Data that Humanity Needs to Thrive
- Archiving Facebook : What happens to humanity data when all the users have gone ?
- Dubai FDI supports expansion by Amazon Web Services with upc ...
- Digital Workflow Company ServiceNow To Open 2 Data Centres In India
- Smart offers the country first 5G Prepaid Home WiFi , priced at Php15 , 995 !
- The case for open land - data systems
- How safe is your data ? | Bankless Times
- Visa , Brankas partner for open finance solutions - BusinessWorld Online
- Insurely enters a strategic partnership with leading Nordic bank SEB
- Corelight Secures $75 Million in Series D Funding Led by Energy Impact Partners
- Report : Over 36 . 3 % of Australia Top Companies Had An Open Data Leak in 2021
- VP at Google Cloud Explains How the Cloud Is Helping Businesses Go Greener
- NewCa . com : The Government of Canada Invests in World - Class Ocean