The Ministry of Health (VA) has announced plans to create a range of digital health care systems and devices across the agency's digital healthcare system marketplace, according to Nextgov. However, it does not always have the same strategy.Source: nextgov.com
Published on 2022-08-08
- AI presents Africa with a development leapfrog opportun ...
- Credential Confusion : New Report Identifies More Than One Million Credentials Offered in the U . S . Across a Maze of Nearly 60 , 000 Providers
- Be transparent
- Why police should use the tenth man concept for planning
- These 3 technologies could make self - driving cars safer
- Scientific Financial Systems , Inc . Announces Its Acceptance into the FinTech Sandbox
- Growing pains : Where next for Gaia - X ?
- Future of financial services by 2030
- How China military plugs into the global space sector
- Upstream Security Raises $36M from Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance to Disrupt the Telematics Insurance Space
- Explained | What is NASA space equity action plan ?
- NASA , ESA Partner in New Effort to Address Global Climate Change
- Collaboration Between Smile CDR , MedX and Blanc Labs to Advance Global Evolution of Teledermatology
- USCF , QLHC and FDA Announce Successful Deployment of Innovative Data Capture System for Clinical Care and Research
- Tracking the effects of glacial melting at the top of the world