The world's smart cities market is expected to be valued at a record amount of money by 2030, according to an annual report published by the US Department of Infrastructure (Disaster Management) and Public Services (Pentagon) in the New York Times.Source: prnewswire.com
Published on 2022-12-14
- IATA - Aviation Security
- Why a solid sustainability strategy needs good data as its foundation
- Corelight Secures $75 Million in Series D Funding Led by Energy Impact Partners
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 18
- Customer Stories Showcase Traction For Microsoft Business Apps Division
- Experian Partners With Microsoft to Help Global Businesses Prosper in a Data - Driven World
- Nigeria Identitypass closes $360k pre - seed funding . 2 other things and a trivia
- Highlights of the BMC Series – November 2021
- What does COVID - 19 mean for development ?
- Autonomous truck firm Embark joins Arizona DOT to improve work zone safety
- Career in Data Science : What you need to do in college for a strong future ?
- The startup fighting for open finance in Mena
- Audience analytics market size to increase by USD 3 . 86 billion ; North America to account for 44 % of market growth
- Autonomous & Self - Driving Vehicle News : AImotive , Embark , Foretellix , Plus , Innoviz , Hesai Partners , Kodiak Robotics , Cognizant , VW & Foresight
- Travel Insurance Market to be Worth $63 . 9 Billion by 2030 : Grand View Research , Inc .